Sunday, September 19, 2010

Let's have a contest...

I found this picture and had instant flash backs..... ANYONE ELSE...

I remember at least 3 saturdays a month spending the night at Grandma and Grandpa's house. But this picture reminds me of the yellowish round stool she had at her kitchen sink where i'd help her do the dishes. Still wondering why i loved doing dishes at her house and NO WHERE ELSE. hee hee. I also still wonder about the two perfect fitting buckets she had in the sink one for washing and one for rinsing. The curlers remind me of sitting and rolling her hair for her and GOOD THING, because now i have to do it at work and i'm one of the few that know how. Somebody actually asked if i was trained, and i said "Yup! My grandma taught me when i was young."

I Love You Grandma!!!!
Thank you for all the precious memories.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: